Every year, unlicensed agents cost Britain's tenants and landlords thousands of pounds because they don't have protective measures in place to GUARANTEE YOUR MONEY.
There is currently NO mandatory regulation of letting and property management agents in the UK but rest assured Cauldwell are Licenced ARLA members (association of residential letting agents) which ensures:
* You are consulting with a qualified and trained agent who can give you professional up to date advice and guidance
* Your money is PROTECTED by a Client Money Protection Scheme
* You are dealing with and agent who follow a Code of Practice and Rules of Conduct laid down by their professional body
* That your agent has Professional Indemnity Insurance
* That your agent has a route to redress should something go wrong
The Association of Residential Letting Agents is the UK's foremost professional body for letting agents. Its members are professionals working at all levels of letting agency, from business owners to office employees.
ARLA was formed in 1981 as the professional and regulatory body for letting agents in the UK. It was recognised that the requirements of the residential lettings market were so detailed and specific that a separate organisation was required to promote standards in this important and growing sector of the property market.
Pictured below from left to right is Lynn Wright (Lettings Manager), Wayne Murphy (Lettings Director) and Gareth Heath (Valuation Manager) with their National Federation of Property Professional Awards and ARLA Licenced Certificate: